0300 200 3300 - An Unofficial Resource, Providing a Call Connection Service for HMRC.


Income Tax Forms

  • SA100 – main tax return form
  • R40 – claim for repayment of tax deducted from savings and investments
  • R43 – claim to personal allowances and tax repayment by an individual not resident in the UK
  • P50 – claiming tax back when you have stopped working
  • R38 – expat tax claim
  • R38 – tax claim, claim a tax refund when you have overpaid tax, authorise a representative to receive the payment on your behalf.
  • P55(DB) – claim back tax HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) owe you on a death benefit lump sum payment
  • P85 – leaving the UK

Child Benefit

  • CH2 – apply for child benefit
  • CH24A – if you think a decision is wrong

Other Useful Forms: